PPSS® Emergency Body Armour™
Emergency Body Armour ™ is a new rapidly deployable ‘device’ offering the latest in globally respected and field-tested body armour technology, displaying truly outstanding protection from edged weapons, such as machetes and knives.
Following a number of well documented knife attacks on civilians, law enforcement officers and soldiers in the UK, Israel and several European countries in recent years, we at PPSS Group have now developed a lightweight civilian Emergency Body Armour ™ that can be easily stored in public places and deployed within a very few seconds, in case of emergency.
Times have changed, and so had the type of risks and threats we face, as well as the level of lack of respect and lack of discipline in today’s society. PPSS Group is doing its utmost to develop, manufacture specific body armour aiming to keep frontline professionals as well as civilians alive. Our latest Emergency Body Armour ™ is another truly superb tool to achieve precisely that!
The Emergency Body Armour ™ will be made available to airports, train stations, hospitals, city centre hotels, shopping malls and other key locations where civilians that may flee to and seek shelter when faced by a suddenly occurring threat.
- Made from the same materials and composition as our KR1 Stab Resistant Vests
- Tested in line with NIJ Standard
- Additional side protection panels
BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA PROTECTION:
- Outstanding protection form a kick, punch or blow – or blunt objects such as a piece of iron, table, brick etc.
- Excellent and unrivalled level of protection from all types of hypodermic needles.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Rapidly Deployable
- Unlimited shelf life (compared to 3-5 years life span of Kevlar® made body armour)
- Outstanding protection from blunt force trauma (usually suffered following a kick, punch or blow from a blunt object)
- Shields the spine, ribs and all vital organs
- Extremely lightweight
- Weight – 1.8kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.